This getting started guide will walk you through setting up AppFlags in your application and creating your first feature flag.
To get started with AppFlags, follow these steps:
Create an AppFlags account and sign in to the AppFlags dashboard.
Add an AppFlags SDK to your application. See Setting up the SDK.
Create your first feature flag. See Creating a feature flag.
Use the feature flag in your code. See Using flags in code.
- Learn how to use feature flag variations. See Flag variations.
- Learn how to use rules to control variations. See Flag rules.
- Learn how to update feature flags. See Updating flags.
- Learn how to use environments to manage your product lifecycle. See Environments.
- Explore the SDKs. See SDKs.